Foren-Übersicht

AlbumAlbum 
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 
BildanpassungBildanpassung

I found all my old Rock and Rollers !!

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Gästebuch/guestbook
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Ron Sale
Offical CUX´66 correspondent GB

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.02.2008 10:26:43    Titel: I found all my old Rock and Rollers !! Antworten mit Zitat

Today I am a happy ex-Bass player ! I managed to find the last member of our band from The High Society (London). With the help of Ralf, Christian and Erwin we managed to trace Bob Thackway (drummer), Barry Banks (Lead Guitar), Graham Bircumshaw (organist) and now Jim Henderson (Vocalist). It has almost been good news except that Graham is dead. However I have sent and received many interesting and humorous emails from the other 3.
So now Barry lives in Aberdeen, Scotland; Bob lives in Alicante in Spain and Jim lives in Los Angeles, California.
Both Bob and Jim played in Spain after The High Society had left Germany. They were in a band called The Mode. Bob played with several well-known artists in Spain and South America before returning to England.
Jim joined a band that was formed by Bill Wyman of The Rolling Stones, called The End, and they eventually lost some players and took on others to form a band called Tucky Buzzard. This band made several records and CDs are still available. One of the band from Tucky Buzzard, a guitar player called Terry Taylor, who I knew from school, still plays with Bill Wyman and his Rhythm Kings.
I wish all you rock and rollers the very best.
Greetings from England and The High Society!
Ron Sale (Band Leader and Bass player)
Very Happy
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden
Ralf Froehlich
Autor

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.03.2008 03:03:49    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Our website-member Blauer Affe (Blue Monkey) writes:

Very nice for these likeable boys. As an old fan I would like to express my kindest regards. Specially to Ron and Bob, the genius of languages. I am absolut sure, that he would had been able to speak Low German (Plattdeutsch), if they stood longer in Cuxhaven in those days.

Ralf
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen     Foren-Übersicht -> Gästebuch/guestbook Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht herunterladen