Foren-Übersicht

AlbumAlbum 
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 
BildanpassungBildanpassung

HIGH SOCIETY vor 50 Jahren
Bildtitel: HIGH SOCIETY vor 50 Jahren
Bilderbeschreibung: 1965: vor 50 Jahren (!) kam die Band High Society von London nach Hamburg, wie es mit diesen Einreise- und Aufenthaltsstempeln nachvollziehbar ist. Sie traten, aufgrund ihrer großen Beliebtheit, auch wochenlang in der Magnet Bar in Cuxhaven auf und sogar auf Helgoland!

1965: 50 years ago (!) the Band High Society arrived in Germany.
Boys: we think of you and do hope meeting you in near future.
Ralf
Poster: Ralf Froehlich
Verfasst am: 02.05.2015 03:02:00
View: 1126
Kommentare: 2
Poster: Ron Sale @ 03.05.2015 08:22:50
Hello dear Beat Friends in Northern Germany, especially in Cuxhaven, Hamburg, Flensburg, Koln, Duisburg, Dortmund, Hannover and Gelsenkirchen where we played.
Yes it was 50 years ago when we started playing our music in Hamburg -Tabaris, Crazy Horse and Big Apple clubs. You can see from my passport details that we had our visa approved in Hamburg on 10th May and I remember that it was at the police headquarters building. This building was about 6 storeys high and when we got back into the elevator we saw that there was a police restaurant on the top floor. We were cheeky and confident in those days so we went to the top floor and ate some nice cheap food. Nobody questioned us with our long hair and scruffy appearance, and we left there in a happy mood.
All the best to our friends (especially Blaue Affe our friend in Cuxhaven -where is he now? Fraulein Buncke from Hamburg, and Lily Knake from Flensburg)
Ron
Bass player The High Society

» Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ron Sale am 03.05.2015 08:28:44, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet

Poster: Blauer Affe @ 13.06.2015 06:14:23
Hi Ron

here I am. I thought the forum is dead. But you live und that's nice.
Best wishes from your second home.

Blauer Affe

Ordnung:  
Seite 1 von 1 Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde